Department of Remote Sensing
+49 (0)8153 28 4181
German Aerospace Center (DLR)
German Remote Sensing Data Center (DFD)
Muenchner Straße 20
82234 Wessling Germany
Phd student within the DeltAdapt project
Scientist working within the Catch-Mekong project at the Department of Remote Sensing, University of Würzburg
10/2014 - 05/2017
Scientist working within the DeltAdapt project at the Department of Remote Sensing, University of Würzburg
10/2012 - 10/2014
Master of Science, Physical Geography, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg Thesis: Glacier Mass Balance of South Georgia derived from TanDEM-X interferometry
10/2008 - 07/2011
Bachelor of Arts and Teachers examination (Staatsexamen), Geography and English, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg Thesis: Glacier Lake Outburst Floods in the Himalaya
- Ottinger, M., Clauss, K., and Künzer, C. (2017) Large-Scale Assessment of Coastal Aquaculture Ponds with Sentinel-1 Time Series Data, Remote Sensing, Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute (MDPI)9, 1--23.
- Clauss, K., Ottinger, M., and Künzer, C. (2017) Mapping rice areas with Sentinel-1 time series and superpixel segmentation, International Journal of Remote Sensing, Taylor & Francis39, 1399--1420.
- Clauss, K., Yan, H., and Künzer, C. (2016) Mapping Paddy Rice in China in 2002, 2005, 2010 and 2014 with MODIS Time Series, Remote Sensing, Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute8, 1-22.
- Ottinger, M., Clauss, K., and Künzer, C. (2016) Aquaculture: Relevance, Distribution, Impacts and Spatial Assessments. A Review, Ocean & Coastal Management119, 244-266.
- Nguyen, D. B., Clauss, K., Cao, S., Naeimi, V., Künzer, C., and Wagner, W. (2015) Mapping Rice Seasonality in the Mekong Delta with Multi-Year Envisat ASAR WSM Data, Remote Sensing7, 15868-15893.